WPI Friends Elite has been charging my account as far back as May 2007 and continues to do so. The charge is $9.95 a month and there is no telling how many more months they have charged me.

I did not sign up for this service and have no idea how they got my credit card information.

This is a disgrace and I want a refund and I want this company put out of business.

I just happened to look at my bill and noticed this charge and then started checking back. Amazing what I found. I usely just scan down the bill and pay it but for some reason it popped out at me today. Help me and the others that have suffered this scam.

Had an Experience with WPI Friends?

Comments

yip they got me 2 what do i do they are taking double out of my account

Hey I just noticed the same thing and googled them and came across this site, whats the best thing to do??

#194764

I too have the same problem.I did not sign up for this, and $9.95 a month, but how long has this been going on?

I closed my Bank Account. and destroyed my Card.

I wouldn't ming, but am only on Pension.I am over 80.

yes i have the same problem with wpi friends Elite taking money from my account too, now how do i stop them is there a contact number, to cancel, to delete, stop this from happening.

hi my name is uday i am stuck in the smae problem WPI are taking money out of account. I am in australia is there a way to contact them from here and get this cancelled?

:( Let him not be angry i bank account no touched it because we do not have money,

since I am two of our child in a poor family they are at me and stop it please.

I am not millionaire.they are going to have everything bouncing in my account.cry

we have the same problem// :cry

I am on hold w/ WPI Friends Elite right now! The number is 1-800-243-9726

Is there a contact number available to get a refund and stop charges?? :?

The same thing happened to me!It's funny but not in a "ha-ha" kind of funny.

Maybe for them it is. They obviously know something about consumer behavior and how careless many people can be with their credit cards and so on. I noticed the charges a while back -- maybe even a year ago -- and I never followed through on it because I've signed up for so much stuff, I thought it was something that I wanted. I finally called today and canceled it, and I still don't know what it was for.

I decided to look it up online to see what it was, and that's when I came across your comments.Thanks for putting it out there for the rest of us.