I do not know who these people are that they think they can get away with fraud.I have had them remove charges from my card and then about a month or two letter they randomly charge me again.

There automated system ask you to enter the first 12 digits of the card that is being billed then to enter the last digit of the card being billed to cancel the billing. When you enter the information the system will come back and state that that card number can not be found therefore they can not cancel the account. Even though they just billed that card the day before!

Am calling BS on this one.If you want to talk to customer service you are directed to leave a message because there Is no customer service available even though it is 9:00am in sunny Florida.

Had an Experience with WPI Friends?

Comments

800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more