I am disputing a credit charge from in the amount of $1760.27, which is included on my statement dated 3/28/2011 through 5/26/2011.

On 3/20/2011, I did not ordered wpi*friends from the Web site, Elite. I never approved the transaction. On 3/20/2011 through 5/26/2011, I contacted WPI*Friends via e-mail and phone, and was told to file this report. Again, I did not approve this .

On 5/27/2011, I contacted WPI*Friends via e-mail and phone to request that my order be cancelled and my money refunded. WPI*Friends instructed me to file and fax this letter to refund my money,. On 5/26/2011, I again requested that my money refunded, I am waiting to receive a response from the company.

I have inserted a copy of the monies that were not authorized to be withdrawn from my credit account, with WPI*Friends. Please investigate this dispute and provide me with a written statement of the outcome and my refund amount of $1760.27.

Had an Experience with WPI Friends?

Comments