I am disputing a credit charge from in the amount of $1760.27, which is included on my statement dated 3/28/2011 through 5/26/2011.

On 3/20/2011, I did not ordered wpi*friends from the Web site, Elite. I never approved the transaction. On 3/20/2011 through 5/26/2011, I contacted WPI*Friends via e-mail and phone, and was told to file this report. Again, I did not approve this .

On 5/27/2011, I contacted WPI*Friends via e-mail and phone to request that my order be cancelled and my money refunded. WPI*Friends instructed me to file and fax this letter to refund my money,. On 5/26/2011, I again requested that my money refunded, I am waiting to receive a response from the company.

I have inserted a copy of the monies that were not authorized to be withdrawn from my credit account, with WPI*Friends. Please investigate this dispute and provide me with a written statement of the outcome and my refund amount of $1760.27.

Had an Experience with WPI Friends?

Comments

Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more