Hartville, Ohio
2.1K views

I AM PISSED.I JUST GOT MY BANK STATEMENT..

THIS WPI*FRIEND HAS TAKEN 120.52 OUT OF MY BANK.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FOR ..BUT THAT IS BE SIDE THE POINT.. I NEED THE MONEY BACK...AND HOW DID YOU GET MY BANKING INFO....SO WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF ME AND I DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT THIS WPI*FRIEND IS..

NOW HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK ..OR IS THIS ONE THAT YOU TAKE TO COURT AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU WILL GET COURT COAST AND STILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY....

Had an Experience with WPI Friends?

Comments

discount oakley sunglasses

They claim to listen to the customers, to the employees, and the market. They don’t. They only care about what they think looks,fake oakleysfake oakley sunglasses are your best choice.replica oakley sunglasses

IM BEYOND PISSED THAT IVE HAD 105.00 TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN THE LAST 2 DAYS FROM THIS COMPANY AND I DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHO THE *** YOU ARE!!! AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS TO PAY MY BILLS NOT TO MENTION ALL MY LATE FEES!!!!! I WILL BE FILLING A POLICE REPORT!

Does WPI FRIENDS all run off one website or is it more than one website and we are all just being charged by this website? :?

Does anyone else find it odd that this company as ove 450 complaints just on this sight alone....who can becontacted in each state to get these people shut down..I to have a $6.95 charge on my paypal account...i guess this has been going on for a long time...

My ID#83875 PMidenty have tAKEN 59.90 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND i DO NOT WANT ANY SERVICE FROM pmIDENTY. PLEASE DISCONTINUE

#203340

commentor 1 \"Belly Up\".No wonder you wouldn\'t put your name on what you wrote!., you foolish little man.

Scott Beaudry had nothing to do with the demise of the RV.The economy, banks not lending flooring as they once did there were many factors.I shall look for you name in the foreclourse list, find out where you went to school then write the same propaganda about you.

How you couldn\'t even keep a roof over your familys head for a few hundred thousand dollars.You should be ashamed of yourself speculating about something you think you know something about, but don\'t.Gee sounds like a Obama voter to me!!

Computer fraud is now handled by the Dept of Home land security. let them know and let your bank know that the deductions are un authorized and the bank can stop them and replace your money.Been there and done that.

thanks for that mate only thing is i tried the 1800 4374363 number and it says inconplet number im calling from australia do you know what other number i can add from here

can anyone give me a number too cancel this?please help me

getting these charges every month i am sick of it plese let it stop :(