Hartville, Ohio
2.1K views

I AM PISSED.I JUST GOT MY BANK STATEMENT..

THIS WPI*FRIEND HAS TAKEN 120.52 OUT OF MY BANK.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FOR ..BUT THAT IS BE SIDE THE POINT.. I NEED THE MONEY BACK...AND HOW DID YOU GET MY BANKING INFO....SO WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF ME AND I DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT THIS WPI*FRIEND IS..

NOW HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK ..OR IS THIS ONE THAT YOU TAKE TO COURT AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU WILL GET COURT COAST AND STILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY....

Comments

discount oakley sunglasses

They claim to listen to the customers, to the employees, and the market. They don’t. They only care about what they think looks,fake oakleysfake oakley sunglasses are your best choice.replica oakley sunglasses

IM BEYOND PISSED THAT IVE HAD 105.00 TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN THE LAST 2 DAYS FROM THIS COMPANY AND I DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHO THE *** YOU ARE!!! AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS TO PAY MY BILLS NOT TO MENTION ALL MY LATE FEES!!!!! I WILL BE FILLING A POLICE REPORT!

Does WPI FRIENDS all run off one website or is it more than one website and we are all just being charged by this website? :?

Does anyone else find it odd that this company as ove 450 complaints just on this sight alone....who can becontacted in each state to get these people shut down..I to have a $6.95 charge on my paypal account...i guess this has been going on for a long time...

My ID#83875 PMidenty have tAKEN 59.90 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND i DO NOT WANT ANY SERVICE FROM pmIDENTY. PLEASE DISCONTINUE

#203340

commentor 1 \"Belly Up\".No wonder you wouldn\'t put your name on what you wrote!., you foolish little man.

Scott Beaudry had nothing to do with the demise of the RV.The economy, banks not lending flooring as they once did there were many factors.I shall look for you name in the foreclourse list, find out where you went to school then write the same propaganda about you.

How you couldn\'t even keep a roof over your familys head for a few hundred thousand dollars.You should be ashamed of yourself speculating about something you think you know something about, but don\'t.Gee sounds like a Obama voter to me!!

Computer fraud is now handled by the Dept of Home land security. let them know and let your bank know that the deductions are un authorized and the bank can stop them and replace your money.Been there and done that.

thanks for that mate only thing is i tried the 1800 4374363 number and it says inconplet number im calling from australia do you know what other number i can add from here

can anyone give me a number too cancel this?please help me

getting these charges every month i am sick of it plese let it stop :(

the toll free number to cancel your hornymatches account is 1-800-748-4573

how do i cancel these payments through a website? Anyone know the address?

you all are dum as *** to use a bank card 8)

Just wanted to thank you for the kind words. Blessed be to you all. ~Relic

Have you considered leaving creepyhollows, moonstar7spirits, 2piratesbringtreasure, mandrakeghost, and every other seller mention here out of your conversation?Liz and who cares better known as Carolyn and darkchyld you can post till eternity with your constant bitterness and malice towards all parties concern.

In a few months the sellers mentioned would have moved on , worked out their differences, and you can stay right here enjoying each others company. Here’s an idea. Try being yourselves and use your REAL names.

Every seller mentioned here has been here before you came along and stirred up trouble.Give it a rest already.

I’m upset about what has been going on through off Ebay web sites.ONE seller is using the double edge mentioning Salem, sounding very much like she lives in Salem so the readers will think she’s a Salem seller.

I wonder who she’s targeting and pretending to be. Like we didn’t already know. She slights noble sellers like relicsandrunes and even tossed around a few Salem names as if that was evidence. Obviously she got her information off the internet and anyone with brains would know that a respectable practitioner in Salem wouldn’t acknowledge or deny knowing someone in Salem.

They might know Meena but wouldn’t tell anyone. I don’t know Meena but do know that there are posters pretending to be sellers in an attempt to shut them down and it seems to be working. You should be very proud but remember karma is real. I may lose my customers who are confused about whose writing what but I have a clear conscious and don't have to worry about the welfare of my future.

Money isn’t everything so enjoy your drama queen moments. There are many inner circles in Salem but I have to hand it to the poster. The post sounds like a disgruntled Salem seller. I don’t know Meena or any of the sellers but I do believe there are only a couple of sellers attempting to confuse readers and they aren’t who you think they are.

There was never no need for this. I think if everyone would ignore these posts and take the posts for what its worth , absolutely nothing than sellers could get back on track. Every reputable seller has a right to an opinion . Magnolia and Meena may not agree on a particular subject but that doesn’t make neither wrong.

That’s the splendid of magic and has been for centuries. I didn’t write any of these posts except the ones that have my signature at the END of what I wrote. I’m glad to see you took down everything but there’s still work that need to be done like acknowledging that EVERYONE has a right to present themselves with their own belief system. What’s not right is one or two sellers dipping into other seller’s styles of writing to sound like that seller to convince readers they are malicious.

I don’t hide behind anyone. Salem has many inner circles and everyone might meet once or twice a year. However, its ludicrous to think everyone knows each other personally. Perhaps you are thinking of Salem center, the tourist attraction but Salem expands the center for many miles.

You might not like everything I write but I have always had the backbone and conviction to sign my own name. Please remember I don’t play silly little games. If I have a beef with someone I contact them with my signature. That’s why I was put off by rumors and accusations in the first place.

I don’t belong to ANY online groups. Please don’t take it personally and assume I have something against you and post rumors about me on the internet. That line of logic gets you in trouble and you make assumptions that are false and insulting. I fly solo on the internet and the last time I checked that was my decision to make.

I don’t twitter nor do I have a myspace, facebook etc. I think it’s great that the younger generation use these high technology tools but it isn’t for me. Please don’t include my name in anymore tug of wars and let me be. I don’t know any of the sellers personally and remain neutral.

I don’t believe gossip and rumors regarding ANY seller and buyers should base their decisions on first hand experience with the seller and realize that the deepest magical journeys are solo. When you are grounded you can share your knowledge with those who are interested and give them your best. Stop the commotion and start protecting Ebay’s magical community. I have been on the receiving end of these insults for far too long and now it's on a whole new level.

So much for modern technology.I'm glad I'm old schooled.Barbara ( again I sign my name at the en of the post).

I wonder who she’s targeting and pretending to be. Like we didn’t already know. She slights noble sellers like relicsandrunes and even tossed around a few Salem names as if that was evidence. Obviously she got her information off the internet and anyone should know that a respectable practitioner in Salem wouldn’t acknowledge or deny knowing someone in Salem.

There was never no need for this. I think if everyone would ignore these posts and take the posts for what its worth , absolutely nothing, than sellers could get back on track. Every reputable seller has their right to an opinion . Magnolia and Meena may not agree on a particular subject but that doesn’t make neither wrong.

Stop the commotion and start protecting Ebay’s magical community.Barbara ( again I sign my name at the end of the post).

I was directed to www.thoughts.com/.../von-strepple-mandrakeghost-meenas-magickals--324370 accused of writing posts and was shocked to learn about the stuff written about me on www.thoughts.com.I never wrote a single one of these posts I’ve been accused of and to me.

This is just another attempt to put the blame somewhere else. I don’t know tranquility6924 and never have. The proof would be my feedback. I never sold anything to her and don’t know why any of this was written.

Perhaps its an attempt to undue the guilt trip that someone felt after calling me a shut in seller. To all my buyers please don’t believe a word of this. None of this is true and I don’t know who Von Streppe is but she seems to be a troublemaker throwing around untrue accusations. I don’t know Meena but can relate having been on the receiving end of these rumor attacks.

Perhaps I should write the true story on my ebay page that starts from the beginning of 2005 and if I hear anymore of these accusations that’s exactly what I’ll. I don’t hide and anyone who knows me knows I don’t have a problem using my name and posting directly on my template. Why don’t you all grow up and respect one another and please stop with your rumors. I expect my name to be omitted from your tug of war or I will be writing on my ebay template for everyone to read.

Next time get your facts straight. I think you have a nerve writing rumors about me after posting about me calling me a shut in seller. Magnolia remember a year ago when you said you had the strength in numbers when I questioned why you were picking on one of the original sellers? You said that was the reason you started creepyhollows so you could have the numbers on your side.

Should I say more?

I expect everything you accused me of to be removed or I will open a can of worms I know you want kept shut.Shame on you No, I don’t need to use posts off Ebay when my template works out just fine for getting the word out.

Also this is the telephone number that my bank gave me for them and it isWRO FRIENDS ELITE and the number is 1-800-243-9726. God we need to get them and try to close them down. I will make sure I am in every chat room and making sure everyone knows what they are doing to people out here.

I also have had money taken from my account that I did not sign into this site for.They gave me the run around and said they could give me the money back if I give them a new card number since I had my old one closed out.

This made my account balance negative and so that cost another 95.00. . I think we should all come togther in court for theses people ripping us all off.

I still know no more then what I did before I contacted them.My e-mail is williams_christoffer@yahoo.com and please lefts GET THEM.