WPI Friends - Bank Statement from WPI*FRIEND
I AM PISSED.I JUST GOT MY BANK STATEMENT..
THIS WPI*FRIEND HAS TAKEN 120.52 OUT OF MY BANK.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FOR ..BUT THAT IS BE SIDE THE POINT.. I NEED THE MONEY BACK...AND HOW DID YOU GET MY BANKING INFO....SO WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF ME AND I DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT THIS WPI*FRIEND IS..
NOW HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK ..OR IS THIS ONE THAT YOU TAKE TO COURT AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU WILL GET COURT COAST AND STILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "On November 19, 2014 I took an American Airlines fly #2986 from Chicago(ORD) to Detroit (DTW) at 4:20pm. My carry-on luggage has been taken as a valet luggage and..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged. I tried calling several times..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..."