WPI Friends - Bank Statement from WPI*FRIEND

Jan 01, 2008
review #109755

I AM PISSED.I JUST GOT MY BANK STATEMENT..

THIS WPI*FRIEND HAS TAKEN 120.52 OUT OF MY BANK.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FOR ..BUT THAT IS BE SIDE THE POINT.. I NEED THE MONEY BACK...AND HOW DID YOU GET MY BANKING INFO....SO WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF ME AND I DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT THIS WPI*FRIEND IS..

NOW HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK ..OR IS THIS ONE THAT YOU TAKE TO COURT AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU WILL GET COURT COAST AND STILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY....

b03a695
Had an experience with WPI Friends?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
fake oakleys

May 03, 2012

discount oakley sunglasses
They claim to listen to the customers, to the employees, and the market. They don’t. They only care about what they think looks,fake oakleysfake oakley sunglasses are your best choice.replica oakley sunglasses

AMBYR

Mar 11, 2012

IM BEYOND PISSED THAT IVE HAD 105.00 TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN THE LAST 2 DAYS FROM THIS COMPANY AND I DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHO THE *** YOU ARE!!! AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS TO PAY MY BILLS NOT TO MENTION ALL MY LATE FEES!!!!! I WILL BE FILLING A POLICE REPORT!

Cody

Feb 06, 2012

Does WPI FRIENDS all run off one website or is it more than one website and we are all just being charged by this website? :?

David

Sep 19, 2011

Does anyone else find it odd that this company as ove 450 complaints just on this sight alone....who can becontacted in each state to get these people shut down..I to have a $6.95 charge on my paypal account...i guess this has been going on for a long time...

james C. goldsmith

Jun 21, 2011

My ID#83875 PMidenty have tAKEN 59.90 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND i DO NOT WANT ANY SERVICE FROM pmIDENTY. PLEASE DISCONTINUE

fatcha

Oct 23, 2010

commentor 1 \"Belly Up\". No wonder you wouldn\'t put your name on what you wrote!., you foolish little man. Scott Beaudry had nothing to do with the demise of the RV.The economy, banks not lending flooring as they once did there were many factors.I shall look for you name in the foreclourse list, find out where you went to school then write the same propaganda about you. How you couldn\'t even keep a roof over your familys head for a few hundred thousand dollars.You should be ashamed of yourself speculating about something you think you know something about, but don\'t. Gee sounds like a Obama voter to me!!

concerned individual

Feb 20, 2010

Computer fraud is now handled by the Dept of Home land security. let them know and let your bank know that the deductions are un authorized and the bank can stop them and replace your money.Been there and done that.

Feb 09, 2010

thanks for that mate only thing is i tried the 1800 4374363 number and it says inconplet number im calling from australia do you know what other number i can add from here

Feb 08, 2010

can anyone give me a number too cancel this?please help me

Feb 08, 2010

getting these charges every month i am sick of it plese let it stop :(

michael

Jan 13, 2010

the toll free number to cancel your hornymatches account is 1-800-748-4573

Daz

Jan 02, 2010

how do i cancel these payments through a website? Anyone know the address?

owtf

Nov 22, 2009

you all are dum as *** to use a bank card 8)

RelicsAndRunes

Jul 22, 2009

Just wanted to thank you for the kind words. Blessed be to you all. ~Relic

2 MAN SHOW

Jul 07, 2009

Have you considered leaving creepyhollows, moonstar7spirits, 2piratesbringtreasure, mandrakeghost, and every other seller mention here out of your conversation? Liz and who cares better known as Carolyn and darkchyld you can post till eternity with your constant bitterness and malice towards all parties concern. In a few months the sellers mentioned would have moved on , worked out their differences, and you can stay right here enjoying each others company. Here’s an idea. Try being yourselves and use your REAL names. Every seller mentioned here has been here before you came along and stirred up trouble. Give it a rest already.

posters pretending to be selle

Jul 07, 2009

I’m upset about what has been going on through off Ebay web sites. ONE seller is using the double edge mentioning Salem, sounding very much like she lives in Salem so the readers will think she’s a Salem seller. I wonder who she’s targeting and pretending to be. Like we didn’t already know. She slights noble sellers like relicsandrunes and even tossed around a few Salem names as if that was evidence. Obviously she got her information off the internet and anyone with brains would know that a respectable practitioner in Salem wouldn’t acknowledge or deny knowing someone in Salem. They might know Meena but wouldn’t tell anyone. I don’t know Meena but do know that there are posters pretending to be sellers in an attempt to shut them down and it seems to be working. You should be very proud but remember karma is real. I may lose my customers who are confused about whose writing what but I have a clear conscious and don't have to worry about the welfare of my future. Money isn’t everything so enjoy your drama queen moments. There are many inner circles in Salem but I have to hand it to the poster. The post sounds like a disgruntled Salem seller. I don’t know Meena or any of the sellers but I do believe there are only a couple of sellers attempting to confuse readers and they aren’t who you think they are. There was never no need for this. I think if everyone would ignore these posts and take the posts for what its worth , absolutely nothing than sellers could... Show more

posters pretending to be selle

Jul 07, 2009

I’m upset about what has been going on through off Ebay web sites. ONE seller is using the double edge mentioning Salem, sounding very much like she lives in Salem so the readers will think she’s a Salem seller. I wonder who she’s targeting and pretending to be. Like we didn’t already know. She slights noble sellers like relicsandrunes and even tossed around a few Salem names as if that was evidence. Obviously she got her information off the internet and anyone should know that a respectable practitioner in Salem wouldn’t acknowledge or deny knowing someone in Salem. They might know Meena but wouldn’t tell anyone. I don’t know Meena but do know that there are posters pretending to be sellers in an attempt to shut them down and it seems to be working. You should be very proud but remember karma is real. I may lose my customers who are confused about whose writing what but I have a clear conscious and don't have to worry about the welfare of my future. Money isn’t everything so enjoy your drama queen moments. There are many inner circles in Salem but I have to hand it to the poster. The post sounds like a disgruntled Salem seller. I don’t know Meena or any of the sellers but I do believe there are only a couple of sellers attempting to confuse readers and they aren’t who you think they are. There was never no need for this. I think if everyone would ignore these posts and take the posts for what its worth , absolutely nothing, than sellers could get back... Show more

blessingsalways to the bullies

Jul 03, 2009

I was directed to www.thoughts.com/.../von-strepple-mandrakeghost-meenas-magickals--324370 accused of writing posts and was shocked to learn about the stuff written about me on www.thoughts.com. I never wrote a single one of these posts I’ve been accused of and to me. This is just another attempt to put the blame somewhere else. I don’t know tranquility6924 and never have. The proof would be my feedback. I never sold anything to her and don’t know why any of this was written. Perhaps its an attempt to undue the guilt trip that someone felt after calling me a shut in seller. To all my buyers please don’t believe a word of this. None of this is true and I don’t know who Von Streppe is but she seems to be a troublemaker throwing around untrue accusations. I don’t know Meena but can relate having been on the receiving end of these rumor attacks. Perhaps I should write the true story on my ebay page that starts from the beginning of 2005 and if I hear anymore of these accusations that’s exactly what I’ll. I don’t hide and anyone who knows me knows I don’t have a problem using my name and posting directly on my template. Why don’t you all grow up and respect one another and please stop with your rumors. I expect my name to be omitted from your tug of war or I will be writing on my ebay template for everyone to read. Next time get your facts straight. I think you have a nerve writing rumors about me after posting about me calling me a shut in seller.... Show more

Christopher Parker

Jun 04, 2009

Also this is the telephone number that my bank gave me for them and it isWRO FRIENDS ELITE and the number is 1-800-243-9726. God we need to get them and try to close them down. I will make sure I am in every chat room and making sure everyone knows what they are doing to people out here.

Christopher Parker

Jun 04, 2009

I also have had money taken from my account that I did not sign into this site for. They gave me the run around and said they could give me the money back if I give them a new card number since I had my old one closed out. This made my account balance negative and so that cost another 95.00. . I think we should all come togther in court for theses people ripping us all off. I still know no more then what I did before I contacted them. My e-mail is williams_christoffer@yahoo.com and please lefts GET THEM.

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about WPI Friends.
Filing a new complaint about
×